This Flow Epoxy Coating is a plant applied thin epoxy layer on pipe’s internal surface to improve flow efficiencyby means of friction and turbulence reducing.
Flow coating is designed to increase gas and oil main pipelines using efficiency resulting in capital economy and reducing of operational costs.
UKRTRUBOIZOL’s Flow coating allows to increase pipeline’s throughput up to 10-15% that may allow to use a smaller diameter pipes or lower compression equipment costs.
Additionally, UKRTRUBOIZOL’s Flow coating protects pipe’s internal surface from corrosion while storage and transportation.
Properties and Benefits:
- Allows to increase pipeline’s throughput up to 10 – 15% and decrease operational and construction costs.
- Operating temperature range from – 40°C to + 180°C.
- Can be applied on pipes from 57 mm to 1420 mm in diameter.
- Excellent long term corrosion protection while storage and transportation.
- Recommended thickness 50 – 75 micron and it may vary to meet unique project specifications and performance requirements.
- Coating has great field bending characteristics maintaining its properties.
- It meets the requirements of API RP 5L2, Ukrainian and Russian State standards and other.