This Anti-corrosion Epoxy Coating is a plant applied thick epoxy layer on pipe’s internal surface for internal corrosion protection, reducing friction costs and compression costs.
UKRTRUBOIZOL’s Anti-corrosion epoxy coating protects oil and water pipelines from internal corrosion while operation, storage and transportation.
Additionally, UKRTRUBOIZOL’s Anti-corrosion coating makes a “glass-like” smooth and clean internal surface of the pipe that results in a friction and turbulence reduction, flow efficiency increasing.
Properties and Benefits:
- It is used for pipelines: oil, water (potable, technical, sea), aviation fuel, etc.
- Excellent long term pipeline’s internal corrosion protection while operation, storage and transportation.
- Operating temperature range from – 40°C to + 120°C.
- Can be applied on pipes from 89 mm to 1020 mm in diameter.
- Recommended thicknesses 300 – 350 microns and it may vary (100 to 1000 microns) to meet unique project specifications and performance requirements.
- Allows to increase pipeline’s throughput and decrease operational and construction costs.
- Coating has great field bending characteristics maintaining its properties.
- It meets the requirements of Ukrainian and Russian State standards and other.