Three Layer Polyethylene Coatings
This 3 layer corrosion protection high performance coating consists of liquid epoxy layer, polymeric adhesive and high density polyethylene (HDPE).
3 layer PE coating is designed to protect buried underground and subwater oil, gas and water pipelines in environments where superior mechanical protection and high operating performance characteristics are required.
Also it can be used for directional drilling and for road and river crossings becouse of excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
The unique application process of UKRTRUBOIZOL provides almost monolithic coating structure that can not be dislayered and prevents delamination and loss of adhesion. During construction, the coating demonstrates excellent field handling and flexibility characteristics, thus minimizing construction installation costs.
The epoxy layer provides excellent long term corrosion resistance and resistance to cathodic disbondment which reduces the cost of cathodic protection during the operation of the pipeline. The adhesive layer provides superior adhesion between epoxy and PE layers. The polyethylene layer protects the pipeline during transportation, thereby, reducing costly repairs while also providing added in-ground protection against shear forces, chemicals and abrasive soil conditions.
- High resistance to mechanical damage, indentation, cathodic disbondment, soil contaminants.
- Operating temperature range from – 20°C to + 60°C and for North conditions also.
- Excellent long term corrosion protection on pipelines from 37 mm to 1420 mm in diameter.
- It can be applied in a wide range of thicknesses (up to 5 mm and more) to meet unique project specifications and performance requirements and provide a high level of mechanical protection across many diverse environments without additional costs.
- It has excellent adhesion to the steel pipe and maintaining excellent corrosion resistance properties while field bending.
- It can be used for directional drilling and for road and river crossings becouse of excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- It has great field bending characteristics maintaining excellent adhesion and corrosion resistance properties.
- It meets the requirements of DIN 30670, BS EN 10288-2002, NFA 49-710, Ukrainian and Russian State standards and other.